Home » Grossmarkt » Facts and figures
Facts and figures
GROSSMARKT HANNOVER at a glance
These facts and figures sum up the performance and services that set GROSSMARKT HANNOVER apart:
- Over 1,000 employees in more than 80 operations work on the 230,000 square metre site.
- The range of products includes: fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood, poultry, dairy products, eggs, gourmet food, international foods, bakery products, beverages, flowers, plants and florist supplies.
- GROSSMARKT HANNOVER offers freshness and quality in great variety with a total of more than 55,000 products from the Hanover region and all over the world.
- More than 1,000 tons of fruit, vegetables, flowers and international foods change hands here every day.
- The catchment area for GROSSMARKT HANNOVER is about 100 kilometres around Hanover. Customers from all of northern Germany and beyond are served.
- Over 1,000 parking spaces in close proximity to merchants ensure short distances with loading in the roofed area.
- Many merchants also deliver their products directly to customers.
- Sustainability is supported by the on-site recycling centre and other measures, such as energy-saving LED lighting.
- The offering is complemented by a 50-ton scale, delivery service, storage space, cold room space, a central power supply, a service station, a motor vehicle workshop and numerous other services.